Have to say, wasnt expecting to have to do essentially 3 layers of floor – that being background, lightstone and then visible floor and glass. (along with having to need to do 3 layers of ceiling per floor later)
Can see some testing of light sources on the left corridor, it looks pretty good (ill screenshot it when ive done the whole corridor), but it looks kind of like office lights.
Everything seems to be coming together pretty well, I had to brainstorm for a few minutes to come up with a floorplan/blueprint sort of thing though because i was pretty lost.
also. Looks like im going to have to remove the glass ceiling that i made because its too low, just as well i didnt fill in the whole thing.