A happy new year to all, 2014 was a bit of a relaxed one, with no massive changes to my lifestyle for a change.
Notable events in no particular order:
– Switched departments at work from a long distance travel projects engineer, to a local breakfix engineer
– Little brother went to University
– Started becoming a regular at Astro City and met a ton of cool people
2015 for me, I hope, Will be a year of dramatic changes, im going to make some VERY optimistic goals and resolutions, and hope for the best.
– Start going to the gym and get buff – This has kind of transcended beyond ‘lose weight’, I wanna look and feel fit.
– Skip Japanese N4, And hit Japanese N3 (at least theoretically, taking the exam might have to wait)
– Find a nice girl
– Find a better paying job
– Start to consider moving out, assuming the above comes to fruition
– Be less of an asshole (tentative)